SOLO District ALTUS Brentwood
FOR COMPLETE DETAIL, PLEASE VISIT OUT FEATURED PROJECT;
SOLO District Phase 2 Now Selling
SOLO District Phase 2 ALTUS (CONTACT US FOR VIP NOW)
Solo District Phase 2 ALTUS Pricing
1 Bedroom + Den 539-589sf Starting $304,900
1 Bedroom + Den 665 sf Starting at $342,900
2 Bedroom 844-916 sf Starting at $425,900
2 Bedroom + Den 886-940 sf Starting at $467,900
2 Bedroom + Den (38-46th Flr) 834-854 sf Starting at $497,900
3 Bedroom 1032 sf Starting at $544,900
PH (3 Bedroom) 1390-1707 Starting at $969,900
Early 100 Price Protection Program - Big Savings!
You can Save up to $10,000 on your purchase.
Contact us Now.
Master Planned Community
Featuring PRIVATE AMENITIES Club 55
- Burnaby’s Highest Rooftop patio, 55 storeys high. With over 5000sqft of amenity space featuring a full kitchen, large dining room, poker table, ping pong table, pool table, media centre, outdoor lounge with BBQ and fireplace
- Fully equipped fitness studio extending to an outdoor rooftop multisport court and outdoor rooftop garden
- Outdoor terrace BBQ area with wet bar and relaxing outdoor seating areas
- Landscaped rooftop green space and gardens featuring environmentally considerate and droughtresistant landscaping
SOLO DISTRICT · Altus
- Concierge service for residents
- 3 high-speed elevators
- Central air conditioning in all homes
- Each unit has secured storage
- TELUS Future Friendly® Home fibre optics package
- Appia’s renowned customer service team
- 1 year membership to Modo Car Share with 3 dedicated vehicles
- Geo-exchange system
- Electric car charging stations
- Car wash bays
ON SITE COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Whole Foods Market, the world’s largest retailer of natural and organic foods for healthy living
- Over 100,000 sq ft of retail at your doorstep
- Retail shops along pedestrian friendly street
- Public gathering place with extensive landscaping
- Quality homes built to LEED® Gold equivalent
- Distinctive contemporary architecture designed by Chris Dikeakos Architects
- Stylish interior design by Cristina Oberti Interior Design including two designer colour schemes–Grigio and Noce
- Beautiful panoramic views overlooking the North Shore mountains, Downtown Vancouver, and beyond
- Imported Italian Armony Cucine cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms
- Laminate wood flooring in entry, kitchen, living, dining, and dens
- Modern and durable nylon carpet in bedrooms
- Custom roller blinds in every home
- Full-size stacking washer/dryer
- Smooth finish 9’ ceilings
- Overheight 7’ entry and interior doors
- Soft-close doors and drawers with under-cabinet task lighting
- Polished quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Quartz slab backsplash
- Energy Star® stainless steel appliance packages featuring–Blomberg–Bosch–Fisher & Paykel
- Contemporary Kohler modern rectangular undermount sink
- Sleek Kohler pull-down faucet
- Porcelain 12”x 24” floor tiles and wall tile for tub surround and shower wall
- Low flow/dual flush toilet with quiet-close seat
- Luxurious soaker tub
- Enclosed glass shower in select ensuites
- Soothing and energy efficient low flow/pressure balancing showerhead
PEACE OF MIND
- Comprehensive industry-leading warranties backed by WBI Home Warranty Ltd provides:–2 years workmanship, materials, and labour–5 years building envelope–10 years structural defects
- Double-glazed Energy Star® windows with Low-E glass for increased insulation and UV protection
- Enterphone at lobby entrance, parkade elevators, and entry gate with access control systems
- Hard-wired smoke detectors in every home
- Private and secured underground parking for both home owners and their visitors
For Brochure and VIP Preview, Please Contact Us.
Location Location Location with Affordable Prices – High Potential MASTER PLANNED Brentwood Neighbourhood – FOUR High-Rise Towers – MIXED USE Community. This is the SOLO District Burnaby "South of Lougheed" condo project by Appia Developments.
Neighbourhoods with abbreviated names have been popular ever since New Yorkers copied London’s swingin’ Soho district with their very own SoHo – short for “South of Houston” in the mid-1980s. Now, this hip neighbourhood-naming trend is reaching into Burnaby, where Appia Developments will soon be pre-selling SOLO District – “South of Lougheed.”
Located in the centre of the city, close to both local transit systems (SkyTrain and bus) as well as major thoroughfares and roads, the Brentwood Town Centre SkyTrain Station along the Millennium Line is just seconds away.
For home buyers at the new Brentwood Burnaby SOLO District condos for sale, you can get to downtown Vancouver in less than 20 minutes! Or Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway are just blocks away from your parking spot. The North Burnaby Brentwood real estate district is well known for its shopping, dining and entertainment options, in addition to the community centres, recreational facilities and outdoor activities.
The community itself is very excited about the transition to a master planned mixed use environment that will see the addition of about 400 condominium residences in Phase 1 of Burnaby SOLO District South of Lougheed condos starting Soon.
For More Information, Please contact us for VIP info and Access as well as Early Buy Incentives. Join us to Save.